If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, June 4, 2012

Kidspace Museum, Pasadena CA

We took the kids on a 2 week vacation and this was one of our stops.


We had been there once before, when we only had 2 kids and thought now that we have 5 it might be fun to go again! It is a great place and here are some highlights.

Digging Deeper Exhibit is where all these "bug" themed pictures are from.




The new baby is sleeping behind this old baby. :)

This exhibit sparked a lot of questions in my family, so we will be doing bugs for the next few weeks.
I hope you like it! Also, if you have any ideas, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected