If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Flair

I will get to the Soap Cloud's next week. But I forgot to post easter fun!

My kids love to dye eggs, but when they are done...they are done. Left wanting more.
Are your kids the same way?


This year I decided to let them paint with Q-tips to add to the fun. I LOVE how they turned out.



Here is mine...

Here is the set!


White paint I had in the Art Closet. This added an egg-tra 15 minutes of our egg dying fun. They are going to look so pretty on Easter Sunday!  

2 comments:

  1. Silly thought I had... We gave the same vinyl table cloth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly thought I had... We gave the same vinyl table cloth :-)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected