If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines - 1

Busy gettin' our Valentine's on!

My son (and me) made these cute things!
The teacher made the pink hearts with numbers so the class only had to write their OWN names on the Valentines. We incorporated into the valentine.

Original Idea found HERE

We just did our own version using paper I had on hand, and some punches I had here too.
The army guys were found at the penny section at Michaels.

So - $0.01 for 18 Valentines. Not to Shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected