If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Printable Christmas Tags!

My kids love to color, so the gifts that they exchange for each other gets "original" coloring artwork with the package!  Sure it gets tossed with the wrap, but it is a perfect quiet activity while you are counting down the days till present time! :)

HERE is the TAGS

HERE is a fun Christmas Coloring Book

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected