If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Umm Okay?

I forgot to let you all know I am having #5 in 2012.

The kids are excited as can be.
#1- 5years, #2 - almost 4years, #3 - 2.7years, #4 - 7months


That is what I have been up to. There have been SEVERAL complications with this little baby inside but we are hopeful that all the potential issues and problems are in the past.

Thanks for the kind words. 

6 comments:

  1. My first three are close in age like yours, but I have the hardest 3 year old on the planet, and my third pregnancy was horrible! My plate is full, you amaze me with your ability to keep popping those kids out and still keep a clean house and do all these fun activities. Maybe one day I can be amazing like you! GOOD LUCK with #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! What a sweet comment! If I weren't married to the most helpful man on the planet - my house would be MESSY, and I would give up. Hahaha.

    Thanks for that - It really cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are so beautiful. And what a cute ensemble of outfits; love the fall colors. Congratulations and I hope things get a little better for you. I love the ideas on your blog; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog -- I was redirected to the potty training post from Pinterest. I'm being wishy-washy about training my 2nd child, who is interested in going potty, and your post was what I needed to get my behind in gear. Thanks for that!

    Your kids are gorgeous! (I don't think I could have a 3rd child, never mind a 5th!). You are amazing! I hope everything goes well for you and #5.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything is okay. I LOVE those outfits! Did you make them? Cute background too. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AMAZING!! Just so you know. Ü

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected