If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Apple Puzzles

Print one of these out...HERE

Then color it.

Then cut it out.
I cut out the big shape and then they followed the lines.

Then, mix it up and put it together.

Perfect little activity to work on scissor skills. And it fits with the theme, SCORE!

2 comments:

  1. wow! just found your blog and have been pouring over it for over an hour! you are an awesome mom with sooo many great ideas- thanks for sharing! Would you mind emailing me your daddy list and fuzzy ball slip lists ideas? I know those are from older posts so i hope they are still available- thanks Sara! saradunngood@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you I am so excited to reference your blog this school year as I attempt to do some prepreschooling with my two year olds! :) This one is perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected