If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Apple Books


Ten Apples Up on Top
I love this book.

Autumn is for Apples
Autumn Is for Apples (Pictureback(R))
my kids love this one.



I also grabbed this from the library
There is a whole segment on Johnny Appleseed!

There are so many books about apples. These are just the ones I picked.
For the next two weeks we will be continuing on the APPLE theme.

2 comments:

  1. I know the kindergarten at our school also makes applesauce to go with learning about Johnny Appleseed. You have so many great ideas, you probably already thought of this, but just in case!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected