If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Community Helpers - 4

I tried posting this last week 3x but Blogger was all over the place so here it is...

Community Helper Snack!
We talked about Policemen and then had their favorite snack!

 Milk and Donuts!
I used this time to teach them through the stick puppets I made and reading the books more about the community helpers!  Toddlers love Community Helpers!

1 comment:

  1. They do love community helpers! Have you thought about doing a "field trip" to the local fire station? My daughters Daisy troop did it and they loved it and they got to climb all over the ambulance and fire truck. They got to try on gear, and one girl got to get put on one of the monitors in the ambulance.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected