If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teaching Shapes to Toddlers - 5

Fun Snack Idea for Toddlers. Great Idea for Restaurants too!
I made this shape match up, laminated it and then we had snack.
 See the shapes?
 Then you match and eat.  The kids LOOOOOVED this!
 
 Even my almost 2 year old was into this activity!
We have taken it to restaurants too.  I just make sure I have a snack or 2 that matches the shapes.

If you would like a copy please email me at valeriewitte AT yahoo DOT com
I would be more than happy to email you the snack matching sheet!

1 comment:

  1. Good one! Would be handy to have, even with church snacks.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected