If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not a Box!

I love books. We live walking distance to a library and we try and go every monday.  During Christmas break we found this gem of a book...

It is now one of my favorite books for 12-24 months.  Here is why...
So as you can imagine my kids thought they needed a Not Box!
So we found one and got markers out... 
 and went to town decorating every side. This lasted about 1.5 hours of coloring and playing.
 I did end up buying the book because they played happily and uninterrupted long enough for me and my husband to put ALL of the Christmas stuff away.

I will keep it and save it again (the book) for a rainy day along with a bigger box!
We played until the box was destroyed!

1 comment:

  1. It's one of our favorite books too! How fun that they got a "Not box" too!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected