If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, October 8, 2010

Witches Brooms

I know you were totally waiting for another awesome Toddler Halloween Snack idea right?

Here is one more to finish our week.

You need 1 string cheese cut into 3 parts, licorice strings, and 3 pretzel sticks.
 Start by peeling up the cheese half way.
 Once my kids saw how to do it, they jumped right in!
 It should look like this...
 Then you stick the pretzel down the other end...
Then add the licorice.
Then enjoy!

If you like these snack ideas or want to see more...please leave a comment and I will make sure to add them into my weeks! :)


2 comments:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected