If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Secondary Colors - Toddler Activity #2

We went outside for this game.  I had bought these color paddles a while ago when I worked for the State and have kept them because there are so many uses for them!

If you want some of your own...Lakeshore has some or you could just wait until next week for our Lakeshore GIVEAWAY!!!  Its totally up to you!
So this is what they look like...

I used sidewalk chalk to color different stations.  Orange, Purple and Green.
Then the kids had to find which combinations made the right color.

Orange....CHECK!
 Purple...CHECK!
 Okay now Green...
CHECK!

I let them walk around outside and look through the plates to see the world with the different color perspectives.  It was a fun and simple activity and we can do it again and again!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving all of these color activities... I really hope I win because these seem like excellent tools for teaching colors. :) (Third entry! )

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected