If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Name Recognition #2 & #3

#2
There is only one picture of this one, but I assure you all of the kids loved this activity.
I typed up their name and had letter stamps and they had to spell their names with the playdoh and stamps.  They would laugh and laugh when they figured out they needed the same letter like an E or an I it was so silly.

#3
Then it was snack time.
I found AlphaBits cereal for $1.00 at Target and that sold me!

They had AlphaBits and Milk for snack and if they found their letter in their cup we would all clap.
So if A found an A we would all clap and cheer that she could find it herself.
It was tasty and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected