If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Rules

Back in July my family had a little meeting. We discussed our family rules, decided what they would be and then colored the picture so we wouldn't forget.
Watch out ladies he is taken! LOL
So here we are gluing the pictures on the pages.
So I drew the pictures and the kids colored them
Here it is completed
Here is a closer look.
So I came up with the rule and they came up with the explanation.

It has worked in our home since July because they "helped" with the family rules. If there is a discussion we always refer back to it.  The consequence for breaking the rule is also enforced so there is no question that these are serious rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected