If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Ears #2

Today we talked about sounds and how our ears and brain determine if they are loud or soft. 
I made up a Sound Scavenger Hunt and then we went for a walk outside and then hunted in the house for the rest of the items.  The kids had a blast.

HERE is our list if you want to do this too
Since I don't own clipboards, I taped their sheets to books.
A little video.
The dogs scared my little one.
We went everywhere to look and listen to things around us.
It was a good chunk of our day.

1 comment:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected