If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scratched Cows

We talked about our Farm Trip.

And what the farmer told us about what cows do for us.  We had a glass of milk and proceeded with our project! :)

I used this as our outline for the cow.  Cut it out.
Gave the kids forks so we could give the cows a scratched texture, because the farmer said that their skin was like feeling scratchy fabric. So paint it brown and then scratch it up with forks.
Here it is - I over edited it so you could see it.
We then added hay and a word strip so we wouldn't forget what the farmer told us about cows.
If you are guessing that we are making a book about the Farm...YOU ARE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected