If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, March 12, 2010

Funny Farmers


Okay so I took 3 quick pictures...

Then I printed them out on fast print, cut the heads out and pre-glued them to the construction paper.
Then I pre-cut outfits and let them glue their own outfit to the farmer...including pitch fork and arms and hands and feet...
Here they are...
Then I ran all of the sheets through the laminator and here is the book...
All of these pages have touchy feeley things on them.  They turned out pretty cute. I hope you all liked Farm Theme, as much as we did!

1 comment:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected