If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Corn

Last Friday's post posted in French and I am trying to fix it.  Weird.

So...here's what we need:  Paint red, orange, brown, and green.  Bubble Wrap, Yellow paper, Brown Paper Bag, Stapler, Scissors.

Paint the bubble wrap with the red, orange and brown.

Then "stamp" it to the yellow paper.

With the brown paper bag cut a funky leaf shape and paint it green.
Once they are dry cut into a corn shape. Staple the leaves to the corn husk.

I know it looks like a pineapple, but you just trim the sides until it looks right.  I forgot to take a picture after I did that.  We made about 10 of them and then glued them on a giant stalk. Super cute! I will take a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the tip on the garment bag to keep baby socks from getting stuck or lost in the wash!
    This blog is so cute, so creative! I hope you don't mind, one of my friends has started a little preschool in her home and was seeking ideas so I sent her the link to this blog hoping to help her.
    By the way, we know so many of the same people but do we actually know each other? LOL-I kind of feel awful asking that and if we do, then I blame my forgetfulness on pregnancy brain! :)

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected