If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Magic Chalk Shapes

Here is what you need...
Construction Paper, Masking or Painters Tape, and chalk.
Tape random shapes on paper and then tape it to the table.
Let them color or scribble over the entire paper.
Peel the tape.
Hang with pride!
My son insisted on orange paper but as you can see the darker the paper the better the outcome! You can also do this with markers! We recently went on a road trip and I made several mini versions of this for each kid. The best part is that they can color, peel and show off all by themselves and we then showed them how to make tape balls! Another fun road trip activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected