If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, September 28, 2009

Letter Y - Yellow Circles

Since it is Yellow Week we did the letter Y. Here is what we used.

Yellow paint chips, a Circle Punch, and White Paper.
While I cut the Letter Y out the kids punched the circles.

Then we glued them on.

This is the finished product.

I then laminated it and put it on our letter wall. We will be doing all the letters but I wanted to do them in a different order so they would know them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected