If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Landscaping and Sorting

We have been tossing the idea around about redoing the backyard, but then I see the joy in my kids faces when I tell them to sweep up the rocks or put the big rocks in the pails that I just can't do it yet! They love that everyday is an adventure I guess! :)
So first we swept...you would be amazed what kids are willing to do with a little direction! They each got a broom and told them where the little rocks needed to go...
Then with their pails they collected big rocks and dumped them under the stairs.
All of this was between pool time and slide time out back. Kids may not do a perfect job cleaning up, but they like to feel like they contributed, even if it is a chore. Try and approach it differently if they seem reluctant, you could even make it a game, like I can sweep faster than you can! :)
Done. I'm happy and they are happy! I love the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected