If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boxed Robots

We get back from Sam's and I see my son doing this...
I finish putting everything away and he says to me "Look Mommy, I'n a Robot" (yes I'n)
So I cut a hole in the Cheerios Box and said...
"Yes honey you are a robot! Do you come in peace?"
He said "Yup, peas and apple juice"
I don't know which is funnier... him in this get up or the fact that he is talking about robots while he is wearing his favorite caveman shirt? Either way, I laughed and looked over at the little one.
I can only assume that if she were talking she would have said "Me too, Me too!" I love that they are so close in age and that they always want to be crazy together!

She loved the box on her head...maybe we have figured out this year's Halloween Costumes?


So, I guess you need to add these to your cardboard stash! :)

Even when they don't mean to be my kids are an inspiration!

Original Post 9/27/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected