If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Play Doh

I had a great time at C's! So did the kids, but I especially had a great time.

First the kids made salt dough hand prints.

SUPER CUTE!
Then we "cooked" our own play dough to play with. My son picked gween, because green is his favorite color...why? Its the color of money of course. (my father should be proud)


My daughter picked yellow because "Buzz" was on the package. (Buzz Lightyear)


Oh then C pulled out the play dough mat. I had never seen one before. I thought it was so cool! :)

After that the kids played outside, then in the basement where I got to ooh and aah at her CRAZY COOL Craft room, I am not going to lie...I am Jealous! I wanted to take a picture just so I could show my hubby how I want mine! :)

After that it was time to go, I was sad to leave. The kids were fine. I can't wait for our next craft day! :)

Recipe:
Traditional Play Dough
1 cup flour
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon oil
1/4 cup salt
food coloring (or use a packet of Kool-Aid for scented dough)
Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring (or Kool-Aid) last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or airtight container when cooled. Will last for a long time.

The best part of the whole thing according to my son "we get to take the play-dough home? that was so very nice" Thanks C for another Awesome Art Day!
Original Post 5/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected